1. The Prize Competition is open to all UK mainland residents, entrants below the age of 18 should gain permission from their legal guardian. The following groups are not eligible to enter:
a. Employees of Adapt Ability (AA) and their immediate family members and/or personal partners. Immediate family members include a child (by birth or adoption), parent (by birth or adoption), stepchild, stepparent, spouse, sibling, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, or sister-in-law.
b. Anyone who is directly involved in the administration of the Prize Competition and any other third party directly connected with the Prize Competition together with their immediate family members and/or personal partners.
2. AA reserves the right to request evidence of eligibility, including the identity and age of any entrant.
3. Entrants weight must be a minimum of 40kg (6st 4lbs) and maximum of 110kg (17st 6lbs)
How to Enter
1. The Prize Competition closes on Sunday 9 July 2023 at midnight. The prize winner will be announced by the end August 2023.
2. Entries to the Prize Competition must be submitted via the Adapt Ability website.
3. All entrants must answer all the Prize Competition Entry Questions.
4. Only complete entries will be entered into the Prize Competition and put to the judging panel.
5. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Competition or by their legal guardian or representative. Third party, bulk and/or automated applications shall not be accepted.
6. AA does not accept responsibility for incorrect or incomplete personal details provided by a winner, or for any damage or loss resulting from entry into the Prize Competition. AA shall also not be liable for issues of any kind which may prevent, restrict or delay the sending or receipt of an entry, including (but not limited to) technical faults such as network, computer, hardware or software failures. Late, damaged, illegible or corrupt entries, or those not complying with these Terms and Conditions, will not be valid.
7. If you require help to complete the online application please contact Adapt Ability on 020 3289 4939
1. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they are available to take up a prize on a date, as mutually agreed with AA
2.The prize is non-negotiable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
3.The prize is taken at the winner's own risk. Insofar as permitted by law, AA will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of using and/or taking up (or failing to use and/or take up) the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of AA or its employees.
4. Individual prize terms and conditions can be found below in appendix 1.
1. The winner of the Prize Competition will be determined by a judging panel who will assess entries from all correct, complete, eligible and properly submitted entries received during the Entry Period.
2. Reserve winners will also be selected in case the original winners cannot be contacted and/or do not provide the necessary information. The judging panel decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The winners will be notified within seven days of the judging panel via email using the details provided by the winners upon entry. The winner notification will contain details of how to claim the prize.
4. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to communications within 21 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited, and AA reserves the right to award a prize to a reserve winner selected as set out above.
5. AA reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it reasonably believes there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or a winner’s conduct is contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
6. The winner will be required to provide certain information in order to assist AA in arranging collection of the prize, including the dates that the winner is available to take the prize.
1. AA reserves the right to (i) cancel or suspend the Prize Competition should we deem the winner to be unfit or unsafe to operate the omeo (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these Terms and Conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
3. The winner acknowledges that AA may request their consent to participate in promotional activity and material relating to the Prize Competition.
4. The winner's surname and county of residence will be available for one month after the Draw Date to anyone who requests it and sends a stamped addressed envelope to AA. If the winner objects to this information being made available, they should inform AA at the earliest opportunity.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
6. If you have any queries, please contact Adapt Ability via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appendix 1 – Prize terms and conditions
1. The Omeo
This piece of equipment is provided ‘as is’ and is in a used condition. However it will come fully refurbished and will look like new. AA will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of using and/or taking up this prize.