1. The prize draw begins at 9am UK time on 1 March 2024 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 11.59pm UK time on 29 July 2024 (the “Closing Date”), (the “Prize Draw”).
2. How to enter: You must subscribe to the Adapt Ability newsletter (here https://www.myadaptability.co.uk/) on or before the Closing Date.
3. Entry to the Prize Draw is free and is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over (proof of age may be required), excluding:
a. employees of Adapt Ability Limited, and
b. non-employees working at Adapt Ability? Limited,, their immediate families and anyone living in the employee's or non-employee’s household.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is limited to one entry per person. If you attempt to enter the Prize Draw multiple times, you may be disqualified.
5. By completing the steps at clause 2 above, you will be deemed to have understood and accepted to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The prize is one pair of standard entry tickets to the Paris paralympics (the “Prize”). There is one Prize only each calendar month (see clause 2). Adapt Ability reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it for an alternative Prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
7. There will be one Prize winner (the “Winner”) per month. The Winner shall be selected at random from all eligible entries received by Adapt Ability by the Closing Date each month.
8. The Winner will be announced on the Adapt Ability Facebook & Instagram pages by the end of each month (the “Prize Draw Date”). You agree that if you are selected as the Winner, we may disclose your first name for this purpose.
9. As well as generally announcing the Winner in accordance with clause 8 above, we will email the Winner to let them know that they have been selected as the Winner and asking them to provide their postal address, to which the Prize will be sent.
10. If we have not heard from the Winner or if the Winner fails to provide their postal address within 30 days of the Prize Draw Date, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to consider the Winner to have forfeited the Prize and to withdraw the Prize entitlement of that person.
11. Adapt Ability takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
13. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Prize Draw, you agree that no legal liability shall attach to Facebook in respect of any aspect of the operation of the Prize Draw.
14. Adapt Ability reserves the right to withdraw or amend either the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions at any time, without notice if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
15. The decision ofAdapt Ability is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
16. You agree that if you are the Winner, Adapt Ability may feature your name in promotional activities following the Prize Draw.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
18. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Adapt Ability Limited, a company registered in England & Wales (company number 12716221).